Can real estate software have a dramatic impact on the way you run your investing company?
With mortgage rates hovering at historic lows and home values rising faster by the day, the idea of investing in real estate is more appealing than ever. However, people are typically confronted with a common problem: they don’t know how to get started. That said, real estate investing takes a considerable amount of time, energy, money, and confidence to get started. For beginner and casual investors looking to build a serious business, the one real estate software system to consider is Realeflow.
Realeflow: Proven Real Estate Software For Investors
The Realeflow software, which has helped over 30,000 real estate investors close nearly 10 billion dollars in transactions, focuses on providing investors the necessary tools to accelerate their real estate business. As the largest real estate investing software company in the U.S., Realeflow works to help investors generate leads, assess deals, and manage their investment transactions. In essence, this real estate program offers powerful tools to not only generate leads, but assist investors in managing contacts, comps, deals, properties, rehab projects, marketing campaigns, websites, sale activities, and everything else real estate investors need on a daily basis.
“We’ve had Realeflow in our business since the program launched many years ago. Not only do we fully utilize every aspect of this program, but we frequently work with the staff to improve processes and add functions. As an entrepreneur that works at warp speed, I constantly need communication, measurable progress, scalable results, and one source to keep it all together. Realeflow is all that and more,” says Realeflow user Erik Stark.
For potential investors looking to jumpstart their business, Realeflow provides an array of features and benefits other apps can’t hold a candle to. In terms of managing your business, Realeflow’s system provides investors with the following tools:
- Repair/Rehab Estimator: Evaluate accurate repair estimates with the click of a button, including assessing labor and material costs. The Hammerpoint Rehab Planner tool helps investors map out all the work associated with a rehab project, including generating a full report that includes every detail of the job.
- Deal Analyzer: Take the guesswork out of making smart real estate deals with Realeflow’s Deal Analyzer. This tool helps to examine potential deals and estimate repairs, as well as create scopes of work to save investors time and money. With pre-loaded formulas, the app provides users the convenience of calculating estimated net profits of a deal by simply plugging in the purchase price and letting the software generate the results for you. Before meeting the seller, investors can generate accurate comps on a property and analyze the deal.
- Virtual Filing Cabinet: Managing contacts and properties has never been easier. Realeflow allows users to track deals at every stage, including the ability to collaborate with business partnerships in a centralized location. Leads from websites are automatically deposited, stored and organized, helping investors to easily retrieve and follow up. This CRM system was designed by real estate investors for real estate investors.
In terms of marketing, Realeflow’s real estate software offers the following tools:
- Instant Access To Leads: Investors can search and download thousands of buyer, seller and private lender leads in local areas. With Realeflow, investors can obtain thousands of real estate leads from motivated sellers, buyers, and private lenders. Realeflow also includes leads from absentee owners, bankruptcies, cash buyers, free and clear, renters, tax liens, underwater homeowners, and high equity/low equity leads.
- Custom Website: No web design and copywriting experience? No problem! Realeflow’s custom website tool allows users to choose from over 500 custom templates, which are both eye-catching and SEO-friendly, to build brand recognition. In addition to creating a business website that is visually appealing, Realeflow offers professionally written content packs that are tested and proven to engage with your target audience, as well as SEO and mobile optimized to increase both traffic to your site and conversions.
- Direct Mail Campaign/Automated Email Marketing: Realeflow provides single and multi-touch direct mail campaigns that will not only increase traffic to your business, but boost conversion rates in the process. With a full marketing library, this powerful tool provides personally penned letters, including professionally designed real estate postcards and letters, to connect with more buyers and sellers — helping to increase contact response rates for each target audience. In addition, the automated email marketing allows investors to streamline email follow-up campaigns with new and old leads with the click of a button.
Real Estate Investing Process With Realeflow: 6 Steps To Getting Started
The majority of real estate software isn’t what it appears. While some applications fulfill their promises, others simply don’t live up to expectations. The following provides how to streamline the investing process with Realeflow:
1. Generate Leads: Once signed in, users can browse the Leadpipes feature to gain contact information on motivated sellers, buyers and private money lenders in their area. To get started, simply click on the Leadpipes feature to gain access to names and address of potential leads.
2. Analyze Deals: With Realeflow, investors have the ability to not only generate accurate comps on a property, but estimate repair costs. Otherwise known as the After Repair Value (ARV), this feature allows investors to evaluate associated costs with home repairs by simply entering the information into the Hammerpoint Repair Estimator. In addition, this tool is pre-loaded with hundreds of products from Home Depot, including SKUs, helping to generate real-time costs and availability. Calculating your estimated net profit with investments has never been more simple.
3. Make An Offer: The first step to making a winning offer in real estate is having the necessary information. With Realeflow, investors have access to an arsenal of information pertaining to each investment property, including comparables in the area and ARV — helping users to feel confident with their bids.
4. Fund The Deal: To score your first real estate deal, investors will need to not only have the tools to find the right deal, but access to lenders in order to fund it. With Realeflow, users can locate private money lenders in their area by simply selecting the “Private Lenders” option from the drop-down menu. As a real estate investor, whether a beginner or veteran, money lenders are an integral part to your success.
5. Rehab The Property: As a real estate investor, a majority of potential investment properties will need some type of rehab work; that’s where Realeflow excels. Using the Hammerpoint Rehab Planner Tool, users can outline out all the necessary rehab work, including labor and materials costs, to gain a better understanding of the overall costs, as well as potential profit margins. With Realeflow, users can generate a full report on every detail of a property from interior to exterior. This not only simplifies what needs to be completed for the investor, but also provides the contractor, if you choose to use one, with the framework of what needs to be completed.
6. Sell The Property: With the click of a button, users can access nearly two million buyers, sellers, and renters using Realeflow’s Community Power Matching Tool. This allows investors to streamline the selling process, as well as helping to build their own buyers’ list with the help of Realeflow’s tested and proven website builder, which features hundreds of customizable and attention-grabbing templates.
Not every real estate software system is created equal. That said, Realeflow is a one-stop shop for real estate investing and users can take advantage of their free 30-day trial to ensure it’s systems not only meets their business needs, but kick-starts their entrepreneurial dreams.
The post This Real Estate Software Can Find Your Next Investment Property appeared first on FortuneBuilders.